- Coordinated and recorded multiple weapon handling and Foley sessions in both indoor and outdoor environments. Re-recorded almost the entire physics sound library for the Source Engine. Zip file containing samples.
- Designed and mixed sound effects from sample libraries to create desired emotionally compelling assets.
- Managed and hired new team members. Discovered and solved audio needs of relevant departments through iterative collaboration and teamwork. Implemented audio assets using Valve’s proprietary scripting language.
- Specialized in designing weapon sounds that feel and sound fun and exciting to the listener. Personal blog post on the subject.
- Fast learner so any tool or pipeline can be learned quickly to meet the needs of the project.
- Pro Tools
- Studio One
- ACID Pro
- SSL 4000 G
- Sound Forge
- Mackie 1604
- FMOD Studio
- FMOD Designer
- Digidesign Command|8
- Project Coordinator (as of January 2013) and Lead Sound Designer.
- Interviewing, hiring and maintaining a positive environment among talented human beings.
- Create news posts, publish public alpha builds.
- Search for & document bugs.
- Commit, update, merge and create new accounts with Tortoise SVN.
- Hold meetings and iterate production based on accrued data.
- Schedule, record, design, refine and implement sound effects.
- Assist in level design using the Source SDK.
- Script and compile 3D models using Notepad++ and the Source SDK.
- Minor help with 3D animation using 3D Studio Max 2010.
- Minor 2D art tweaking using Photoshop.
- Operate Pro Tools rig during recording sessions and prepare the SSL 4000 G console for mixing.
- Help solder, rewire and refurbish audio equipment.
- Maintain a pleasant, professional experience with clients and satisfy their relevant needs.
- Setup and breakdown recording sessions.
- Recorded, designed, mixed and implemented all sound effects.
- Coordinated and wrote dialog for 3rd party voice actors.
- Worked with level designers to create ambient, atmospheric sounds.
- Specialization in audio recording and mixing.
- Highest score in film sound design project.
- Interned at Sabella Studios and later at The Mix Palace.
Any additional information or resources are available upon your request.